Friday, September 14, 2012

Pregnancy is boring ;)

It's not really, but after the initial fun and secrecy, and learning everything there is to learn about the early stages of pregnancy, it kind of feels like you just sit there twiddling your thumbs wondering what to do next.

We have seen the heart beat. We have made it past eight weeks, which is when your miscarriage risk is supposed to lower. We have book our scans and tests for the end of the first trimester. I've shopped for maternity clothes. We've gone through the baby section in several stores to map out the things that we need and the things that we want. We've even announced on Facebook with a cute picture!






It just feels like there's nothing really much else to do for now. So I guess I'll go back to focusing on work (as much as I can with pregnancy brain....it's a real thing!!). Wish me luck all :D

No comments:

Post a Comment