Monday, July 9, 2012

And moving on...

Well I did not spontaneously combust yesterday, although I think that may only have been because the vast amounts of sweat were putting out the flames. But the rodeo was great. I had a great day with just me and my hubby (and the millions of others at the Stampede). We also bought our *winning* tickets for the dream home, the truck & trailer, and the truck & boat.

So my goal for this week is to do 3 yoga classes, Tonight is going to be hips & shoulders (ouch), and hopefully I get out of my hair appointment early enough on Wednesday to make it to the Yin Yoga class (please, it looks so relaxing), and then I'm aiming to hit up the Yoga Flow class on Saturday.

It's going to be a crazy busy week though!! Tuesday I am meeting up with a new friend to see Magic Mike, Wednesday is my luxurious hair appointment, Thursday we are hitting the Stampede grounds again to see all there is to see, and Friday we are back at Stampede for the Chuckwagons. Good times Y'all!!

My other goal for this week is to give up coffee. This may be a stupid week to do it but I'm tired of making excuses for myself. I can tell you that today sucks already but I intend to preserver. I am allowing myself green tea for now to avoid total caffeine withdrawl, plus I have about a week's worth left.

No comments:

Post a Comment