Sunday, July 8, 2012

Oh Dear

So, here's the situation. On Wednesday I started taking the fertility drugs again. The one side effect I've really noticed is the hot flashes. Today is the hottest day of the year and we're heading out to sit in the sun at the Calgary Stampede Rodeo!!! I'll keep you posted on whether or not I spontaneously combust.

On another note I may have found a doctor that I really like. She believes in holistic medicine, she's testing everything including vitamin deficiencies, and she's going to personally do my acupuncture. She believes that through the acupuncture she can help balance my thyroid and insulin resistance to help me lose weight, and to help with my fertility issues. She also said it will help with my stress and depression. I'm just so happy to have a doctor that's not saying that I'm not out of whack enough for them to help me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment