Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Today's meals - Feb 12

Ok, so for some reason my phone was being stupid and the pictures are in the wrong order. This first picture is my healthy snack this evening after having a "bad" night and giving into having KFC for supper. Not diet friendly at all, but a slip won't end the world I guess. I'm trying not to beat myself up about it because in the past what I've done is be too much of a perfectionist and if I mess up then the whole week is ruined so I might as well just give up and "start over" next week. Then years later I am weighing 238 pounds and have "restarted" lord only knows how many diets. So this was a blip, and tomorrow I will try to do better. I am not going to expect perfection on the weekend either because we will be travelling and away most of the weekend but I know that I can make better choices than KFC LOL. 


I didn't get a chance to take a pic of the KFC so this next picture is of my lunch, it's a big old bowl of salad with thousand island dressing and another serving of the same quinoa dinner I had yesterday.



I had oatmeal again for breakfast, but I added some flax seed to it and I went with the brown sugar and just added a little less.



I haen't had a chance to do yoga today but I did do 4 hours of housework and I'm still sore from yesterday too so I'm calling that a win :)



No comments:

Post a Comment