Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Today's meals

My breakfast today was oatmeal with a teaspoon of coconut palm sugar and a sprinkle of cinnamon. I added a bowl of mixed berries and some cantaloupe to it too. Don't forget 2 cups of coffe with the creamer.


For lunch I had a quinoa rice blend with broccoli, mixed peppers, and snow peas mixed into it. I also had some celery with a little thousand island dressing. The rice blend wound up being so filling that I had to wait an hour before I could finish the celery. 


I had 2 snacks today, the first was half of a dark chocolate Aero bar, and the 2nd was an English muffin with some peanut butter and an apple.



As you can see I almost forgot to take a picture that time lol. For dinner I cheated a little because we had a roll of crescent rolls that expires at the end of the month, but I used lite margarine instead of real butter. I also had a small portion of whole wheat rotini and chicken breasts with mushrooms in Campbell's cream of mushroom soup. For veggies I went with asparagus brushed with olive oil and sprinkled with garlic salt and pepper. A little too much pepper for my taste but the hubs liked it :)


All in all it wasn't a perfect day but given my history it's doing a lot better already.

I also drank 6 glasses of water and 2 glasses of milk. I plan to have a cup of tea before bed as well.

I complete the strength yoga video too... Most of it anyways. I had to skip out on the backbends because it wasn't comfortable. But I will get there eventually.

Good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment